Who we are
Our website address is: https://dalytical.com.
This website (“website”) is established and owned by Dalytical GmbH (“Dalytical”) for the purpose of providing certain information and services.
Copyright and Other IP
All information and services (including but not limited to written text, applications, software, music, sounds, images, photos, animations, website format, website arrangements and any other types of information) provided on this website belong to Dalytical and its right-owners and are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any person or entity are prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, transfer, lease, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without obtaining a written authorization from Dalytical. In the event that an infringement of an intellectual property right is done by a user, the user shall undertake all legal liabilities and Dalytical reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s) against such infringement.
Software License Terms
Any downloads and/or installations of software provided through the Dalytical website are subject to and restricted by the license agreement of the software itself. Do not download, install or use the software if you do not agree with any statements, restrictions or terms and conditions in the license agreement. Do not reproduce the software to other servers or media formats. All modifications, reverse engineering, de-compiling, or disassembling on the software, as well as removal or alteration of trademark(s), logo(s) or attention notes connected with the software are strictly prohibited.
Your Use of The Website
Any users who would like to browse or use any services and information provided by the Dalytical website should comply with applicable laws and regulations, and shall not conduct the following actions:
(1) Instigate or participate in any illegal behavior(s) or activities by using the services and information provided by the Dalytical website.
(2) Interfere with or interrupt any Dalytical website services or server connections.
(3) Create links to the Dalytical website for profit or the resale of Dalytical internet services.
(4) Post, transmit, or distribute any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the Dalytical website.
(5) Transmit any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties.
(6) Transmit any illegal information, instigate illegal activities, or aid or abet in the illegal activities of other parties.
(7) Transmit the information that is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws.
(8) Utilize the Dalytical website to transmit any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) that is malice, impropriety, breach of law, threatening, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication.
Dalytical reserves the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the Dalytical website which Dalytical considers is improper or inappropriate.
(1) As necessary to provide a service/fulfill a contract with you
(2)As required by law.
(3) As required by any judicial or government authorities for the purpose of law enforcement.
(4) In order for the protection of rights and property belonging to Dalytical.
(5) In order for the protection of the safety of other users, registrars, and/or third parties.
(6) Dalytical will not sell or supply any personal information provided by website users or registrars to any third parties (individuals, companies or other).
Accounts, Passwords and Security
To access certain services of this website, you may be required to set up a user name and password or provide any other information for security verification. You will be responsible for the confidentiality of your password and user name of your account. If anyone other than you uses your password or account (no matter permitted by you or not), you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur through use of your password. We are not responsible for any losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with any unauthorized use of your Dalytical account.
If Dalytical finds that the account or password of Dalytical account has been misappropriated, Dalytical may immediately suspend or terminate the account’s password, account or its use of this Website, or remove related Information related to such account.
User Provided Content
You hereby grant Dalytical, its affiliates, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free, transferable, and sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the Information in any form in any media format, including without limitation to modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, publicly transmit, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release, or otherwise use the Information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this website by you.
You need to ensure that you have the right to upload, transmit, input or provide Information to this website and the right to grant Dalytical the above mentioned rights.
If the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this website by you is found to be an infringement of any third party IPR, Dalytical reserves the right to remove it or terminate your access to the website. If you believe that such content or services are not infringing, you may notify Dalytical and provide supporting evidence for Dalytical’s evaluation.
Links to Other Sites
Some content in the website may be provided by third parties, and this website may also enable you to access to third parties’ services or websites. If you decide to utilize services or websites provided by a third party, you shall be subject to the conditions and terms between you and such third parties. Dalytical will be responsible for neither the agreement between you and such third parties nor any service provided by such third parties.
Although Dalytical has conducted a reasonable verification for material it publishes on the websites, all information provided on the website is intended to be “as is”, and Dalytical does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or non-potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents on the website. Furthermore, Dalytical disclaims liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special losses or damages due to the following circumstances:
(1) Utilization of any information and services provided by Dalytical website;
(2) Interruption or unavailability of any Dalytical website information or service;
(3) Due to the error or inaccurate information or any technical error resulting from any equipment or program utilized by you or this website;
(4) Unauthorized revision of this website by a third party.
Additionally, in no event shall Dalytical assume any responsibility for any loss or damages due to missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like.
Dalytical reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the website, or any portion of the website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the website, or any portion of the website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the website, or any portion of the website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Dalytical be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Dalytical has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dalytical, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Dalytical by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
Governing Law: Dispute Resolution
Any conflict or disputes arising from the use of any Dalytical website are governed by the laws of the Republic of Austria. In the event where the dispute cannot be initially resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, the Vienna District Court (Republic of Austria) will be the court of initial hearing.
Updating these Terms
We may revise these terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the terms, which will always be at here , will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of material revisions, for example via a service notification or an email to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.